Intelligence and Security Informatics Data Sets
Contributed Data Sets and Contributors:
- ADFA IDS: Gideon Creech and Jiankun Hu of the Australian Defense Force Academy
- Aktaion: Joseph Zadeh and Rod Soto of JASK
- Al Qaeda news: Ansheng Ge, Wenji Mao, Qingchao Kong, Huachi Zhu, Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences; Daniel Zeng, Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences and University of Arizona
- Chris Sanders' Packets: Chris Sanders
- CSDMC 2010: Courtesy of Tao Ban, National Institute of Information and Communications Technology, Japan.
- CTU-13: Sebastian Garcia Martin Grill, and Honza Stiborek, at the Czech Technical University, Prague
- Douban forum: Qingchao Kong, and Wenji Mao, Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences; Daniel Zeng, Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences and University of Arizona
- Ether Malware Analysis Dataset: Artem Dinaburg, Paul Royal, Monirul Sharif, Wenke Lee, Georgia Institute of Technology
- ISOT Botnet: Sherif Saad, Issa Traore, Ali A. Ghorbani, Bassam Sayed, David Zhao, Wei Lu, John Felix, and Payman Hakimian, Information Security and Object Technology Research Lab, University of Victoria
- Linking Identities: Yilu Zhou, Fordham University; Yaqoub Alsarkal & Nan Zhang, George Washington University.
- Linux Redhat 7.1 System Deployed in a Honeynet Logs: Anton A. Chuvakin of Gartner's GTP Security and Risk Management group
- Malware Training Sets: Marco Ramilli of Yoroi
- Phishing, concocted, and spoof websites, for escrow, financial, pharmacy & targeted brands: Ahmed Abbasi, University of Virginia
- PhishMonger: David Dobolyi and Ahmed Abbasi, University of Virginia
- Shadowbrokers EternalBlue/EternalRomance PCAP Dataset: Eric Conrad of Backshore Communications
- Standard Dragon NIDS Alert Logs: Anton A. Chuvakin of Gartner's GTP Security and Risk Management group
- Unified Host and Network Data Set: Melissa J. M. Turcotte, Alexander D. Kent, and Curtis Hash of Los Alamos National Laboratory and Ernst & Young
- VERIS Community Database: Verizon Security Research & Cyber Intelligence Center
In this section of the website, we express our gratitude to the colleagues who have agreed to share their data with others and have contributed them to this portal.
Data Infrastructure Building Blocks for ISI. A Project of the University of Arizona (NSF #ACI-1443019), Drexel University,
University of Virginia, University of Texas at Dallas, and University of Utah